ArtistCrazeMediaArtistCrazeMedia

Main Audio Reviews Stats

{OverHead Flame} Hardstyle {OverHead Flame} Hardstyle

4/5

Work on your equalizing, and limiting. Read my profile for more info :)

crusherxt responds:

kk but did you like????

DJ Babokon - Double Helix DJ Babokon - Double Helix

5/5 9/10

I gave you these scores because of originality, simplicity, and variety. It's a very unique song. I do enjoy it a lot! Only problem is your distortion, maybe your sound card perhaps? Or how you recorded or exported the song. Direct recording has it's issues most of the time, exporting as MP3 is best IMO. If in Fruity Loops that is.

Love the song!

DJ-Babokon responds:

I did fix distortion/clipping. The "distortion" I think your hearing is the gated saw playing a pattern.

End of Summer [Rmx] End of Summer [Rmx]

4/5

Really too repetitive. The best part was around 1:22. Overall, great remix. Just could have used a bit more :)

Thanks

Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix} Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}

Hmm

Bit "screechy", sounds very video-game like for the background, overall I love the beat. The way everything fits into place is great but still seems too repetitive. Keep up the good work!

4/5 8/10

thanks

.Aspiration. [Trance] .Aspiration. [Trance]

Very Nice

Must say the variety on this is quite good! Love the lead melody! You should definitely do a club mix. I'm sure it would get amazing reviews. Use different synths, but keep most of the originals and make it longer and louder bass. A pumped mix :o)

5/5 9/10

Thanks =)

Paparazzi - Dirty Mix Paparazzi - Dirty Mix

4/5 8/10

Personally I like it but hate it. It's a great mix, but it seems like the vocals are being over-taken by the music. Lower it down a bit and re-master it perhaps? Now overall the chorus is great, sounds a bit "Fruity Loops" like you have sytrus in there somewhere. But other than that it's a great mix.

Just a few minor "issues" that are easy fixes. I really do love the melody after the chorus. Really great!

...=X